5 Home Remedies for Acne Scars Acne No More
Nothing beats a home remedy for acne scars. It’s not only inexpensive (sometimes even free); it’s also safe and effective. Acne scars should not stop you from going out, meeting new people, and socializing because there are several acne scar home remedies.
Expect to see results slowly after application of these treatments as they take time to have an effect. Unlike more aggressive acne scar treatments such as laser procedures, chemical peels, and prescription drugs which usually have immediate results, natural remedies for your acne scars will take time. You must be patient and have the determination to follow through the treatment until the results you want are achieved. Read this article Acne no more too. I love to share this one when I talk about this issue.
The following are the best acne scars treatments that will help speed up the healing process naturally:
- Rose hip oil – is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for acne scars, and other types of scars for that matter. Scars left by psoriasis and eczema, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone are known to have been completely gone as a result of diligently applying rose hip oil to the scars. Rose hip oil is consisted of 80% fatty acids and has 30 times more vitamin C than citrus fruits.
- Aloe vera – does not only soothes the swelling of the affected area but also has antiseptic properties that speed up the healing process of your acne scars. To benefit from its amazing healing ability, you may want to simply apply it in its natural form – a freshly picked aloe vera.
- Nutmeg and honey – is a good combination to use if you want to lessen, if not, completely get rid of scars resulting from acne. Prepare a healing pack by mixing one teaspoon of nutmeg with one teaspoon of honey. Leave on for about 20 minutes and then wash off with cool water. Apply this mixture religiously twice a week for at least two months to those acne scars slowly fade away and replaced with new, healthy skin.
- Fresh pineapple – is not only delicious and nutritious but can also do wonders in removing acne scars. This daily regimen is fairly simple since all you have to do is apply freshly crushed pineapple directly and gently into the acne scars for at least a minute. Wash your face with warm after.
- Garlic – may be smelly but it can help you get rid of your acne and lessen the scars they leave behind. Garlic is well known for its amazing antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, and since acne is the result of bacteria clogging up your pores, this smelly spice will kill the bacteria and relieve the swelling. Crushing a garlic head and directly putting it on the affected area may seem to make better sense, but it actually is more effective when eaten raw. Cooking can greatly reduce its healing qualities.
- Acne no more book: Diet is the solution to remove acne and watch video acne no more review.
These are all very effective ways to address you acne problem and the resulting scars naturally. However, if there’s one thing that can truly get rid of those unsightly red bumps on your face, it’s prevention. Prevention starts by changing your bad habits and adapting to a new and healthy lifestyle.
Start a new acne-free life by:
- Eating healthy
- Exercising regularly
- Getting enough sleep
- Managing your stress
- Using a home remedy for acne scars and leaving no marks to remind you of your past life.